Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

"Must be an easy place...

...TO DRAW!"

I laughed, I cried, I wondered if this would have ever appeared on Cartoon Network's Toonami. Great, great, great animation! I'm looking forward to the next episode. :)

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

I loved it!

Very stylistic and great choice of music. I enjoy such kind of animations.

A Gamer & Resident Evil 4 A Gamer & Resident Evil 4

Seriously

This is one of the best animations I have ever seen. The humor is so fucking unique; the smallest elements like laughter in the background during recordings makes the animation so entertaining. I loved it from beginning to end, and I would have loved it if the animation covered the whole game because I knew it would be great. Great work man, this is one of my favorites.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Finally, this is what I have been waiting for!

Disc 02 really made the MGS Collab what it is supposed to be: pure genius. Not only is the animation good, but the stories are clever and entertaining and the humor is gut-wrenching. The great thing about Disc 02 compared to Disc 01 is that the artists didn't have to rely on sex and cock jokes to force a laugh. Great work, and I wish there could be more animations like the ones in this collab.

Cool idea: how about make a Disc 03 with author commentaries and special features?

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

I actually thought this was pretty funny.

Surprisingly I'm going to give you a 10 because it actually made me laugh. The shear randomness of the whole thing was unexpected, weird, and quite honestly funny. I actually enjoyed it haha. Kudos to you and your creativity with fat Japanese animation.

Dining with the Devil Dining with the Devil

Ups and downs.

So the first thing I noticed was the animation; it was very simple and smooth, and I thought the three tones of color was a great way to add to the city appeal, almost like Sin City. The story was ok, but not the most creative. It was kind of like a Mr. and Mrs. Smith situation, and I've seen the whole "wedding-ring-in-hand-after-death" thing before. Also, it felt like it ended a little too sudden. However I did enjoy it and it kept me entertained, but it would have been perfect if it had a more unique storyline. There's def potential for some serious Flash submissions coming from you.

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Interesting

And yet funny! The animation was a little rough, but other than that I enjoyed it. Cool concept.

blek koffi blek koffi

Amazing!

The description was right when it said "it's complicated", but it was entertaining nonetheless. I loved the rough animation and crazy characters, and even though there's supposedly no storyline to it, I believe that the coffee was contaminated and/or the source of all the conflict. The cool thing about this animation, though, is the fact that it doesn't need a story to entertain. Great work!

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Impressive!

I did not expect this animation to be so entertaining, and so long! I loved it all the way, and I actually learned a moral from this episode! Great job, I'm looking forward to Episode 2.

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

Frikin' hilarious.

I loved this Flash, it had enough humor to make me laugh and it kept me entertained. Animation is nice and I can tell I am going to fall in love with the characters as the series develops. Great work and I cannot wait to see the rest of the episodes!