The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Eh.

Great Flash work, but I was never too fond of these kind of basic zombie survival games.

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Wow.

I admit the gameplay is not amazing, but I'm just blown away by the decent 3D graphics. I understand you put you a lot of time into this game, so that's why I'm giving you 10/10 starts. Great job.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

It was alright.

It was ok, but I got bored with it after a while. But it is a great Flash adaptation of the real console game. But I need to play the actual console game in order to enjoy this Flash more.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

One hell of an amazing Pico game.

This game is amazing, I was so hooked on it when I was playing. The graphics are incredibly smooth and the variety of weapons make the game more enjoyable. The only downside to this is the small amount of enemies and short gameplay. I was enjoying it so much that I expected more when I reached the end. This game has great potential as a new Newgrounds classic if you apply more to it. A longer sequel perhaps? Overall great game, you really made Pico a more exciting character to play with and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work for Pico Day 2009.

Tip: Press G to activate the cheat.