Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

"Must be an easy place...

...TO DRAW!"

I laughed, I cried, I wondered if this would have ever appeared on Cartoon Network's Toonami. Great, great, great animation! I'm looking forward to the next episode. :)

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

I loved it!

Very stylistic and great choice of music. I enjoy such kind of animations.

A Gamer & Resident Evil 4 A Gamer & Resident Evil 4

Seriously

This is one of the best animations I have ever seen. The humor is so fucking unique; the smallest elements like laughter in the background during recordings makes the animation so entertaining. I loved it from beginning to end, and I would have loved it if the animation covered the whole game because I knew it would be great. Great work man, this is one of my favorites.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Eh.

Great Flash work, but I was never too fond of these kind of basic zombie survival games.

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Wow.

I admit the gameplay is not amazing, but I'm just blown away by the decent 3D graphics. I understand you put you a lot of time into this game, so that's why I'm giving you 10/10 starts. Great job.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

It was alright.

It was ok, but I got bored with it after a while. But it is a great Flash adaptation of the real console game. But I need to play the actual console game in order to enjoy this Flash more.